CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Square Cupboard turns ONE!!

Come on in and
celebrate with us!!
The Square Cupboard's turning...

ONE!!!

My Sweet friends from Jennie's in Holly Springs did our gorgeous flower arrangements.

The store dividing line - front half and back half!
Wed. and Thurs. the front half is 25% off!!
Friday and Saturday the back half is 25% off!!
Fun and great savings!!

OUR FABULOUS CAKE WAS MADE BY SPECIAL DAZE - SENATOBIA, MS!!
Ask for Megan - She does an excellent job!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Yay Jamie! I know you are so proud! You have worked so hard and deserve it all! Love you friend! Can't wait to move that way!

Jimbo and Rach said...

That cake is awesome! I guess I need to make my way in your store sometime...

Kellie Berry said...

YEA!!! congrats!

Olivia said...

Yeah! I can't believe I was there a year ago right before you opened! I wish I could have come to the birthday celebration, but hopefully sooner-rather than later we will have a birthday celebration of our own! Love and Miss you!

Tabitha said...

Hi Jamie,
I am loving you and the shop---You are both a joy---it has been a wonderful year and I am so looking forward to the years to come.
Congrats and Happy Birthday........
Can't wait to see you and celebrate.
Your home is lovely---Welcome to Hernando.

Tabitha