CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

SOLD!

the house in Jefferson is....

OURS!!!!

The Smith's have moved to Hernando!!

Of course, the dining room was the first I set up!! :)

Our room - we are LOVING our homemade curtains a.k.a. the guest room sheets.

and, we need some things to hang on the wall...

Butler's Pantry

Posted by Picasa
This is how we all felt after a LONG week of unpacking!! POOPED

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Jamie- I LOVE it! I know you are so excited to finally be in Hernando and in your own house again. I know how much you love setting everything up and I know you treasured taking everything out of boxes and placing it in your new home! Thinking about you and wish I could come visit. Maybe around Christmas, David and I can come??

Megan said...

Looks great! Can't wait to come visit!!!

Jennifer and Kyle York said...

I adore your house!!! I am so glad I got to see it (and the people in it, of course!) :)

Jenny Ruth said...

I love it!! I know you are so glad to have all of that house stuff behind you and finally be in Hernando--I am relieved for you! Hope to see you soon! =)

Jimbo and Rach said...

The house looks great! Now that you are in Hernando, we should meet up sometime if you are in Memphis. It's been like 2 years...