CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

SOLD!!!

We are no longer home owners, and it feels GREAT! As of 4:25 this afternoon, we closed on our house and celebrated with showering each other with gifts. Charlie got new golf shoes and gets to play a round of golf with Ryan, and I got a McCarty bunny and Peter's platter. (Who would have ever thought I would want pottery???) :) Yay, We are so excited...now the house hunt begins in Hernando!!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you and Charlie! We have been praying for this for a long time!

Megan said...

Yay! I guess that means you're really not coming back! Tear! I'll be there soon! Can't wait!

Kellie Berry said...

yea!!! congrats!!!