CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Happies

We have gotten in more cute new Easter decorations!!

Fun things for the table!

You definitely don't want to miss out on the golden egg!! These precious ceremic eggs are made for Easter Egg Hunts and will ensure excitement from all of the little ones. I loved looking for the Golden Egg! I remember where it was both times I was the lucky finder!! Such a fun tradition for families and friends.

Cute wreath - perfect for making your door whimsical, springy, and fun!

Egg Topiary Tree - matches the wreaths and the other fun eggs! Would be great on the mantel or as a centerpiece on the table.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennifer and Kyle York said...

I love them all!! It makes me ready for Easter. :)