CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to my mom for giving us weeks of her summer break!! She has helped build, sand, spackle, paint, repaint, and distress our furniture. We could not have done this without her. She has also taught me several more good recipes...I am now up to about 7 that I can do. :) She also helped so much with the move! We would still be living out of boxes if it weren't for her!


Also, a huge thank you to the Smith's - ALL OF THEM. for helping us pack, move, unpack, rearrange, and store merchandise. I could not have done it without their strength :) and patience for all of our boxes of merchandise piled up throughout their house.

Charlie and I love you so much. Thank you!!!

PS-jack has thoroughly enjoyed having his Aunt Annie and Uncle Wally over to visit. He loves company!

AUNT ANNIE



JACK



UNCLE WALLY

0 comments: