CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Carpenter Charlie




Charlie and I have been out of touch with just about everything unless it revolves around the store. We have been meeting with reps, ordering merchandise (which is my favorite part), taking care of "business things", and creating displays. That's right, Charlie has been building beautiful bookcases and refinishing old hutches, pie safes, tables, etc. We are trying to get everything ready for the big day...July 21 we hope to open, and then the huge event July 26 with good earth. We are so excited!! I want to show off my husband's carpenter skills. I am very proud :) He has made 2 of these - i just only have pictures of the first one. You can check these out in our window display July 4.

1 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

I found your blog from Hillary. We have just moved from Desoto County, but I still have family and friends in the area. I will tell them about your store. I wish you THE BEST and will visit when I am in town.

Leah