CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IT SNOWED!!

Growing up in Meridian did not provide many experiences of snow for us. I can remember vividly 3 times that it snowed enough to see it. In Meridian, the chance of snow creates chaos and long lines at Wal-Mart. Schools close, stores run out of soup, batteries, and duct tape, and kids pray that it will stick! That is not the case in Hernando. I guess these people are used to it. (Not that it snows tons, but they know what to do when it does.) No warning what-so-ever, I walked out to my car to drive to work, and it was snowing! It snowed all the way to Hernando! It was the prettiest drive. Although none of it stuck, it was gorgeous!! Here are some pictures of the courthouse and clock tower.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm so glad you finally blogged again! I have a link on my blog and I'm always waiting on an update on the store!! It snowed here the other day too! And, just in case you forgot, remember the snow/ice storm when we were kids! I walked from my neighborhood to yours and we went to the powerlines to attempt to play in it! Miss you!