CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Charlie, Jamie, Jack, and Emmie Smith

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Favorite Holiday Collection

I love to decorate the house for Christmas. Christmas trees, ornaments, wreaths, stockings, Santas, jingle bells, Christmas china, etc. You name it, I LOVE it!! One of my favorite Christmas presents every year is the Limited Edition Annieglass Snowflake plate. She makes a different one every year and they are gorgeous! I use them as platters for holiday parties and display them around our dining room the rest of the time. I love that they can be used throughout January, too!!
I have decided that when you are not around kids, Halloween is not really that big of a deal. I did not even eat one piece of candy today. And, since working at the store has gotten me in the Christmas spirit early, I thought I would start sharing about some of our Christmas items that are my favorites.

0 comments: